Let’s Do An Adventum Session!
You know what I love more than gluten free macaroni and cheese? ADVENTURE! If you’re new to the World of Jenna (yes it’s third person, no, Jenna is not crazy), you’ll know I’ve done some crazy shit. I’ve swam in 200 feet deep water with sharks, I’ve jumped off a lot of high things (including a plane), I’ve ridden in rodeos, partied in Rome, played with elephants in Thailand, climbed a glacier in Iceland. My entire adult life has been about collecting experiences. It’s a big reason why I’m now launching my Adventum sessions. Adventum means adventure in Latin (my entire company is Latin-based, if you haven’t noticed), so these kinds of sessions aren’t for the faint of heart. Mostly, it requires driving and a hotel stay. They will sometimes require patience and a good attitude, so photography magic can occur. Of course, we are not limited by the confines of the great state of Texas, so these are all jumping off points. Have you own ideas? Let’s chat!
Note: due to Covid, some spots may not be available right now. Some spots may be better in certain times of the year as well.
- Waterfalls in Krause Springs
- Fall photos in Lost Maples State Park
- The Blue Lagoon in Huntsville
- Milky Way shots in Big Bend
- Galveston Island State Park
- Spray paint Cadillacs at Cadillac Ranch
- Sunrise or sunset at Palo Duro Canyon
- Photos inside the Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern
- Stonehenge 2
- Eye sculpture in Dallas
- Newman’s Castle
- The Eiffel Tower in Paris, Texas
- Oct/Nov in McKittrick Falls
- Marfa, Texas (lots of installations!)
- 1940 Air Terminal Museum
- The art of Baytown
- The Chairy Orchard in Denton, TX
- Monahans Sandhills State Park
- Canoeing in Caddo State Park
- Caprock Canyons State Park
- Hike to Gorman Falls